Reference of company Uponor Infra Fintherm
More than twenty years of tradition in the producing of pre-insulated pipes
During its history of more than twenty years, the company Uponor Infra Fintherm produced pre-insulated pipes and fittings with a total length of over 5300 km. Fintherm company grew up to become large supplier forthe Prague heating plant, and, the company began to expand into other foreign countries over the years,currently exporting more than a third of the total production.
The following is an overview of the main projects realized and their locations:
- Prague, Czech Republic (2014-1998, DN20-DN700, over 400 km)
- Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic (2014-1998, DN32-DN250, over 30 km)
- Power plant Prunéřov, Czech Republic (2014-2011, DN 800-DN32, 2 km)
- Martin and Trnava, Slovak Republic (2011-2004, DN20-DN500, 51 km)
- Belgrade and other Serbian towns (2014-2005, DN50-DN600, 81 km)
- Bardejov, Slovak Republic (2009, DN400, 25km)
- Cassaleto, Italy (2003-2007, DN20-DN500, 22 km)
- Pöllau, Austria (2006-2009, DN50-DN200, 21 km)
- PEC Jastrzębie Zdroj, Poland (2014-2011, DN 300-DN40, 8 km)
- Tauron, Poland (2014-2011, DN35-DN400, 2.5 km)
References in details and recommendation letters as part of the tender proceedings available on request.